- 30 Jul 2018 01:41 PM
Congressional Hearing on Urban Air Mobility
Urban Air Mobility — Are Flying Cars Ready for Take-Off?
US House of Representatives' Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
Full Committee Hearing, Tuesday, July 24, 2018 – 10:00 am
This first-ever Congressional hearing on Urban Air Mobility was live-streamed.
Full Committee Chairman Lamar Smith (R-Texas)
- Dr. Jaiwon Shin, associate administrator, Aeronautics Research Mission Directorate, NASA
- Dr. John-Paul Clarke, College of Engineering Dean’s Professor, Georgia Institute of Technology; co‑chair, 2014 National Research Council Committee on Autonomy Research for Civil Aviation
- Dr. Eric Allison, head of aviation programs, Uber
- Mr. Michael Thacker, executive vice president, Technology and Innovation, Bell [the video used was also posted online by Bell]
- Ms. Anna Mracek Dietrich, co-founder and regulatory affairs, Terrafugia
YouTube automated transcript of the hearing
YouTube live chat transcript of viewers
Leave a Comment